- Slicker interface and menus.
- Awesome mage spell graphics.
- The Awakening system of location-specific, time-specific conversations (thus avoiding accidentally starting conversations at random).
- The option to have a male mage love interest.
- Alistair showed up for five seconds in Act 2.
- Kirkwall. ‘Nuff said.
- The Awakening system of location-specific, time-specific conversations. I really missed the way that the party member’s greetings changed as your relationships evolved.*
- Flimsy plot.
- A certain male mage love interest. Actually, make that all the mages. Spoiler alert: if you assume that any mage in the game is into blood magic, you’re right (except maybe for Anders. He’s more into terrorism). Guess who the only other completely idiotic, unredeemable party member is? THE OTHER MAGE.**
- You can’t inspect items before looting. I mean seriously.
In conclusion: Bioware, I am disappoint.